Healing the Wounded Soul
Many of us carry a wounded soul. Our soul is also known as our spiritual heart. God showed me that our heart has four chambers like our physical heart which are mind, will, conscience and emotions. The heart is the area in which we trust God, and worship in spirit and truth. Deliverance and healing enable our soul to come into alignment with our born again spirit. Our human spirit belongs to God and is the breath of God. The devil and his demons cannot touch our human spirits. If we are wounded in our spirit this is healed when we receive the Holy Spirit at the time of our baptism. Woundings in our spirit are formed from our own rejection towards God, and when we perceive that God has rejected and abandoned us. God once showed me that if someone doesn’t appear to have received the Holy Spirit after praying for salvation to look for rejection against God, or the belief that God has rejected you. Repentance of rejecting God will need to be done, as well as repentance for believing God could ever reject or forsake you, and then forgiving God because you believed He rejected you.
A soul can become wounded from sin, (our own sin or those sinning against us), soul ties (invisible spiritual links between oneself and another person, object or thing in which demons pass between), divorce (when two become one and then separate, the tie that is formed between the two souls is torn, tearing the two souls in the process) and traumas (rejection, self rejection, fear etc..)
Lest they tear me like a lion, Rending me in pieces, while there is none to deliver (Psalm 7:2, NKJV).
I said, “Lord, be merciful to me; Heal my soul, for I have sinned against You" (Psalm 41:4, NKJV).
He restores my soul; He leads me in the paths of righteousness For His name’s sake (Psalm 23:3, NKJV).
Whoever commits adultery with a woman lacks understanding; He who does so destroys his own soul (Proverbs 6:32, NKJV).
And the two shall become one flesh’; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh (Mark 10:8, NKJV).
A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones (Proverbs 17:22, NKJV).
A merry heart makes a cheerful countenance, But by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken (Proverbs 15:13, NKJV).
He heals the brokenhearted And binds up their wounds (Psalm 147:3, NKJV).
A wounded soul can cause physical infirmities. What we sometimes see in our bodies is a reflection of our soul. Many times when healing comes for the soul, the physical manifestations in the physical body are healed also. A merry heart does good, like medicine, But a broken spirit dries the bones (Proverbs 17:22, NKJV).
Beloved, I pray that you may prosper in all things and be in health, just as your soul prospers (3 John 2, NKJV). These woundings can happen throughout the various stages of our lives. Parts of the soul can crack and separate themselves from the main core of us. It is a coping mechanism to protect us from the pain. We then build a wall as a form of self protection around that memory and pain. This wall is false protection and is built upon using lies from the enemy. This is known as a demonic stronghold. The wounded parts of us are known as alters. These alters can form from a very young age and they are a God given help in helping the core (main) person to continue with their life. In deliverance the demons can be found behind the alters. The demons that enter into the cracks become false counterparts of us. These false demonic counterparts can be known as preconception you, in-utero you, baby you, toddler you, little girl/boy you, teenage you, adult you and senior you. A soul can also split in half (completely sever) to form separate identities which is what we see in mental illness such as MPD or schizophrenia. This is due to extremely traumatic events. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways (James 1:8, KJV). You will need to relinquish the wall of false protection to Jesus. The Holy Spirit may show you that you need to engage with those parts of you that are wounded and speak healing into them. He may lead you to scriptures that come against specific traumas like rejection, fear, fear of death etc..... You will need to look for un-forgiveness and any un-confessed sin and release where applicable. You will need to sever the ungodly soul tie that is attached to the place of the event, and to any people involved in the trauma. You will also need to release the demonic counterparts of you that has entered between the fragmented part of you.
One time when God was healing my fragmented soul He showed me that I had rejected myself and hated myself as a child because of rejection from others. After I had forgiven the people who had rejected me I spoke to ‘Little Girl me’ and told her I loved her over and over as I wept. The healing was huge as I finally accepted myself and spoke love into those wounds of self hatred.
The whole Ministry we teach is about Repentance, Casting out spirits and using the Word of God to heal the wounded soul and renew the mind. We believe in most cases all three things as well as receiving the love of God are required for achieving and maintaining healing and deliverance. Initially for two years we lead people through repentance prayers and prayed for healing. We found that the sessions were taking up to 4-5 hours as there was a lot of ground work to cover. Results were always good, but we wanted more. We especially wanted something that was swift and quick that would still produce great results. God asked us to have a six month break in order to re-launch the Ministry. After seeking God He showed us that we were missing the Word of God being spoken into wounds. The Word of God is food for the soul and the key to healing. We now ask clients to go through the Healing and Deliverance Prayers on our website prior to coming through. This is the first part of our Ministry. These prayers will help teach you about areas in your flesh (soul and physical body) that are vulnerable to the devil. Much healing, restoration and freedom can happen through simply using these prayers, even before you come through for a session. See: Self Deliverance Prayers.
The second part is when we operate with a team from our home and seek God for the keys to heal the fragmented/wounded soul. Our Ministry is different to many other Ministries in the sense that we don't ask the client what they want done. It is about the will of God as opposed to the will of man. It is about allowing God to pinpoint problem areas in our lives so He can restore brokenness and use you for His purpose. It is about allowing God to show us what needs dealing with rather than our self deciding what we think should be dealt with! This second part is about breaking mindsets that have formed, healing the wounds and restoring the broken pieces with the Word of God – the sword!!!!! The model we use is at the bottom of this page.
For the word of God is living and powerful, and sharper than any two-edged sword, piercing even to the division of soul and spirit, and of joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart (Hebrews 4:12, NKJV).
He sent His word and healed them, And delivered them from their destructions (Psalm 107:20, NKJV).
The centurion answered and said, “Lord, I am not worthy that You should come under my roof. But only speak a word, and my servant will be healed” (Matthew 8:8, NKJV).
My son, give attention to my words; Incline your ear to my sayings. Do not let them depart from your eyes; Keep them in the midst of your heart; For they are life to those who find them, And health to all their flesh. Keep your heart with all diligence, For out of it spring the issues of life (Proverbs 4:20-23, NKJV).
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it (Isaiah 55:11,NKJV).
The third part is teaching people how to use the tools God gave them. The keys to keeping your freedom is first and foremost to stay in a close relationship with God. Spend one on one time with your creator. Start each day by walking in the spirit and declaring what the word of God says about followers of Christ. Renew your mind with His word! The word not only heals and restores the soul, it changes our mindsets, it brings things to pass, it literally moves mountains. We cannot expect Kingdom abundance if we do not claim it by confession. There is a free downloadable PDF available with Scriptures and Declarations. See: Using the Sword.
The following is the Ministry we use as a team for healing the soul. We believe that you can use this method at home alongside other people, or even on your own, to achieve healing in your wounded souls. This can be done as many times as needed.
Make sure before you begin you pray for a covering of the Blood of Jesus Christ as protection over and around you, your family, home, property, health, pets and belongings. This is the prayer we use in the beginning of a session:
Pre-session Prayers *******Explain Ministry to Client
1. Protection – “We pray for the light and love of Christ to flow in this place. (Romans 8:38-39, NKJV) For I am persuaded that neither death nor life, nor angels nor principalities nor powers, nor things present nor things to come, nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing, shall be able to separate us from the love of God which is in Christ Jesus our Lord. We clothe ourselves in the full armour of God in Jesus name. We ask for a covering of the blood of Jesus Christ, and a hedge of protection over and around us, this Ministry, our families, our homes, properties, pets, belongings, health and places of work. We thank You for all angels that have been assigned to this Ministry, the client and each and every one of us to aide in our purpose for you. We ask that You would now send the angels You have commissioned for us with the power You have given them to be released when needed. We ask that You would dismantle everything that satan may be sending against us. (2 Thessalonians 3:3, NKJV) But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.
(Psalm 34:7, NKJV) The angel of the Lord encamps around those who fear him, and delivers them.
Father if we are dealing with any Prince Spirits in this session we ask that You would send Your Heavenly Archangels to aide in removing them.
(SKYPE) - We pray protection and a covering of the Blood of Jesus over the electrical and electronic systems, the internet, and the screens in which we are viewing one another. We repent for anything we or others have listened to or viewed on the aforementioned screens that was offensive and against the ways of God.
2. Binding/Declaration – "(Mark 3:27, NKJV) No one can enter a strong man’s house and plunder his goods, unless he first binds the strong man. And then he will plunder his house. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ of Nazareth we bind the strongman and all demonic spirits present from manifestations, distractions, interference, blocking and counterfeiting the Holy Spirit. We forbid you from harming, touching and transferring into us, our families, our pets and our belongings. (Luke 10:19, NKJV) ‘Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy, and nothing shall by any means hurt you’. Every demon whose rights have ever been revoked and never told to leave I now command you to leave each and every one of us in the name and power of our Lord Jesus Christ. Every demon that is named and/or dealt with during this session is commanded to leave immediately and all demons under the authority of, and/or in a group with the named demons are commanded to follow. With the name, blood and power of Jesus Christ we close all channels of infiltration and break all counterfeit silver cords and ungodly soul ties connected to this home and property, and every one of us. We address those who may be conspiring to influence or hinder us and declare that we forgive you and pray for Jesus Christ to bless you. By the name and power of the Lord Jesus Christ we break your power and command all watchers, demons and anything else that has been sent to watch and disrupt to leave in Jesus name”.
3. Acknowledge – “We acknowledge Jesus Christ as Headship over this Ministry and we give You Lord Jesus the control and all the glory. We submit to you and bind our minds to the mind of Christ and bring every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ. (2 Corinthians 10:3-5, KJV). For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ. We bind ourselves to the will of God”.
4. Manifest Presence/Gifts – “We now invite the manifest presence of the Holy Spirit. We pray that You would manifest Your power, goodness, faithfulness, kindness and glory throughout this session. We pray for an outpouring of Grace to flow in this session. (Hebrews 4:16, NKJV) Let us therefore come boldly to the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy and find grace to help in time of need. We ask for a release of Your gifts and fruit. We ask for any gift and fruit of the Holy Spirit necessary for the task set before us. We ask specifically for discerning between spirits, wisdom, seer gifting and word of knowledge. We ask for the compassion and empathy of Christ to flow from us in Jesus name”. *Open the ears and eyes of everyone present - “I speak to all eyes and ears present and declare Matthew 13:16 over them, ‘Blessed are your eyes for they see, and blessed are your ears for they hear"'.
5. Thank - "Thank You God we now receive and believe by faith all that we have requested."
6. Shine the Light – “Lord Jesus please bring into the light all things hidden which are hindering (client) walk with You. Please reveal any deception, counterfeit gifting’s, sins, generational inheritance, idolatry, mind-sets, traditions/cultures and religions that are contrary to the Word and ways of God. Please also show us any soul wounds, afflicting spirits and physical infirmities that need healing. We pray for life-changing physical and emotional healing as well as any God-given blessings that have been stolen to be returned in Jesus name. I ask that You would remove all residual effects and pain from the memories as things are dealt with. I pray Lord Jesus that the outcome of this session will be the will of God – In Jesus name, Amen”.
7. Worship/Praise - ****Play a song of worship then for about twenty minutes in silence listen to the Holy Spirit and each team member to write down what is discerned.
Healing the Wounded Soul Ministry Model
*This is a guideline only – the Holy Spirit may like to sometimes go outside the box!
●● Shine the Light - “Lord Jesus please bring into the light all things hidden which are hindering (client) walk with You. Please reveal any deception, counterfeit gifting’s, sins, generational inheritance, idolatry, mind-sets, traditions/cultures and religions that are contrary to the Word and ways of God. Please also show us any soul wounds, afflicting spirits and physical infirmities that need healing. We pray for life-changing physical and emotional healing as well as any God-given blessings that have been stolen to be returned in Jesus name. We ask that You would remove all residual effects and pain from the memories as things are dealt with. Please reveal all things that need to be imparted along with a God-given anointing in order to do so. We pray Lord Jesus that the outcome of this session will be the will of God – In Jesus name, Amen”.
(Take time and write down what you have discerned from the Holy Spirit)
***Scriptures/Prophetic Acts and Impartations can be done wherever appropriate***
●● Release the False Protection - (CLIENT) - "I speak to (eg: little boy/little girl you) and tell you that you are safe. I speak to the wall of protection I have created and tell you I no longer need you to protect me, as this is false protection – (Cast out demonic counterparts identified).
***** May need to deal with alters and/or split soul:
Split Soul (Self rejection)
(Client) – "Father God I repent for false fronts, self rejection, and self suppression (not allowing the rejected part to be truly me). I cast out the demonic counterpart multiple me, artificial me, double me, rejected me, suppressed me, false me (and anything else shown) in the name of Jesus Christ".
Severed Soul - Formed from extremely traumatic abuse such as ritualistic abuse *****Ask the Holy Spirit to show the team and client who in their bloodline has been ritualistically abused and by whom.
*Cover the severed soul with the blood of Jesus Christ
(Client) - “On behalf of myself and ancestors I repent Father God for all forms of ritualistic abuse that was bestowed upon others. I am sorry for all unforgiveness I and my family have carried and not released. I forgive the people who ritualistically and ceremonially abused me and/or my family and pray blessings on them and their descendants. I specifically stand in the gap for (name the person) who was ritualistically abused by (name the perpetrators) and I forgive them on his/her behalf.
(LEADER) - I break connections and ungodly soul ties to all abusers and the place of all events in Jesus name. Every demon involved with ritualistic and ceremonial abuse, including any demons that were placed inside of (client) I now command you to leave in Jesus name. I also command all spirits of mental illness, schizophrenia, dissociative identity disorder, multiple personality disorder, double-mindedness, bipolar, madness, mania (hyperactivity), retardation, deaf & dumb, paranoia, insecurity, delusions, depression, hallucinations, manic depression and insanity I command you to leave immediately also. I release light and love in Jesus name, and I pray for the severed and fragmented pieces to be restored and repositioned back into their rightful place. Pray: For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well (Psalm 139:13-14, NKJV). Father I pray that where there was once confusion that there would now be peace. Pray: For God is not the author of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints (1 Corinthians 14:33, NKJV)."
●Cover the alter with the Blood of Jesus Christ
●Address the alter by naming who it is (i.e. Little girl) and ask questions, and/or speak healing into the girl/boy following the leading of the Holy Spirit – (The alter will converse with you).
●The alter and the adult will be integrated during the session by the Holy Spirit - (Acceptance and healing between the adult and the alter may be needed. The Holy Spirit will guide and lead you if this is needed).
●● Sins & Effects – (ie: Fear, Rejection, Shock/Trauma etc..) - Release by asking client to repent of sin - (Cast out demons identified).
●● Unforgiveness - Look for any unforgiveness (may be towards others, self, ancestors or God) and get client to forgive and bless the offender.
(Cast out all demons attached to unforgiveness)
●● Soul Ties - Break all ungodly soul-ties between client and all people identified, and between client and the place of the event.
●● Pray Scriptures, Prophetic Acts and Impartations (If not already done so)
●● Cast out any High Ranking Spirits identified (ie: Jezebel, Leviathan, anti-Christ etc) and all demons under their authority
(See Demonic Hierarchy) Confirm
●● Jesus - Ask the Holy Spirit to show client where Jesus is in their life right now
●● Split Soul/Alter - If a split soul or alter was identified pray for the integration of the alter and the reparation of the split soul Confirm
●● CROWN OF THORNS: ***If you are coming through for a session with us then we will do this at the end of the session and you need not do this prayer.
Crown of thorns represents mindsets which are formed through wounds, rejection, abuse and other circumstances that have affected the way we think, behave and act. The crown of thorns need to be removed so healing of the wounds and the renewing of the mind can take place. God wants to remove the fleshly mindsets and replace them with Kingdom mindsets. The anti-Christ spirit who is in the world puts the crown of thorns on us. This is to turn us away from God and the truth. In the Bible they placed the crown of thorns on Jesus’ head as a mocking gesture because they were too stubborn and rebellious to see the truth, that He was in fact the Christ. This part of the session is a time for renewal and healing in the presence of God. For the first couple years we had team members lay hands and prophetically do this for the client until the Holy Spirit informed us that He had commissioned His Holy angels to perform this part of the Ministry. Are they not all ministering spirits, sent forth to minister for them who shall be heirs of salvation? (Hebrews 1:14, KJV). As we pray the angels do the ministering and I believe that when you do this at home you too will be ministered to by the Holy angels that belong to Jesus Christ.
(CLIENT): “Father God I repent for all mindsets I have formed that are not of You. I give You permission to expose and remove these mindsets from me. I pray for the mind of Christ and the Heart of God. I now submit all my hurts and woundings to You, and ask You to release my wounded spirit to be healed, in Jesus’ mighty name!".
******** It is better if you can get someone to declare the next part of the prayer over you as the angels minister so you can relax and receive.
PRAYER: “In the name of Jesus Christ I pray that the crown of thorns and the fleshly mindsets would be removed from (client) and laid at the foot of the cross. I pray for healing from a wounded spirit/soul and body. I pray for the repair of every wound and for all fragmented pieces to be restored and permanently placed back into their rightful place. Psalm 139:13-14: For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother’s womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvellous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well (Wait)
I pray for the living water of the Word intermingled with the Blood of Jesus Christ to cleanse all wounds through spirit, soul and body. (Wait)
I release the water and blood to cleanse the mind, thought processes, hurtful memories, belief systems, habits, emotions and perceptions. (Wait)
I pray for the oil, the healing balm of the Holy Spirit to heal all wounds through spirit, soul and body. (Wait)
I release the oil of the Holy Spirit upon the mind, to heal all thought processes, hurtful memories, belief systems, habits, emotions and perceptions. (Wait)
I pray for the Glory light of Christ to remove all scars (Wait)
I impart the mind of Christ which represents Kingdom mindsets. Romans 12:2: And do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind, that you may prove what is that good and acceptable and perfect will of God".
I impart the Father heart of God. Ezekiel 36:36: A new heart also will I give you, and a new spirit will I put within you: and I will take away the stony heart out of your flesh, and I will give you an heart of flesh (Wait)
I pray for complete wholeness and release the love of Father God in Jesus name. Ephesians 3:17-19: That Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; that you, being rooted and grounded in love, may be able to comprehend with all the saints what is the width and length and depth and height— to know the love of Christ which passes knowledge; that you may be filled with all the fullness of God. (Wait)
I pray for a crown of His resurrection and glory to be placed on (client) head".
●● SHINE THE LIGHT TO SEE IF SESSION IS COMPLETE
Post Deliverance Infilling Prayer:
******* ASK CLIENT IF THEY HAVE ANY HEALING NEEDS BEFORE YOU PRAY THIS PRAYER ********** “In the name of Jesus and by the stripes He bore on His body I pray for healing within every area of the spirit/soul and body.
(Release client) - We release (client) to You Lord Jesus into the third Heaven so You can complete the work in him/her – Amen”. *Anoint with oil
Cleansing Prayer for Team: “We thank You Jesus for Your work here today. We thank you for the protection You give us. We pray for strength to be imparted to each team member. We pray against all counter attacks and bind retaliation and revenge, accident and misadventure from any manifestation or attacks against us, and all our families. We cut all ungodly soul ties between us and the client, each other, the property, building, pets, and belongings. Any lingering demons we command you to leave this place immediately in Jesus name. We ask You to release Your angels to continue to minister to each and every one of us as needed. We ask for a fresh infilling of Your Holy Spirit. We ask for Your grace and love to continue to flow in each and every one of our lives. We give You all of the honour, the glory and the praise – Amen”.
By Tania FrancisLast Updated on Saturday, 30 August 2014 16:43